Saturday, June 2, 2012

well, well, well... Duck! there is a curve ball coming your way!

If it only were that easy... or maybe for some of you it is... but I got work to do for my curve ball.

My curve ball has the name of lovely heavy metals that I breathed, put my hands into and dove into the fields of creativity with for some 14 odd years. I am a documentary photographer and I loved dark room printing of large prints. I loved the magic of seeing the print first appear, it was a meditation, I was in the 'zone'.. I loved doing the 'old' processes to achieve certain 'looks'.. all of course in the pre-digital age... at the time it was pure magic for me but it sure doesn't feel like magic now...

For many years I didn't know heavy metals were behind my long list of symptomology. Most of all that is gone since I transitioned into a Raw Food diet. But I am still not where I want to be. I have strengthened my inner organs, and continue to eat foods that both build me up and detoxify my body. After 3 years a deeper detox of the emotional body is coming up for me, as this whole 'journey' has become quite the spiritual one.

Three weeks ago I did a test called the 'challenge'. It is the beginning of Chellation Therapy. Chellation Therapy is the administration of chelating agents to remove heavy metals from the body. It is done intravenously. The Challenge is done to see which heavy metals are in your system and in what quantities they are in. It made me feel really sick, and symptoms that I was able to clear during the juice fast came back, I had all sorts of reactions and it's taken me a few weeks to manage them. That is how bad and dangerous this guys are. 


I have known of heavy metals in my body for about a year now, but I had to make my body stronger to be able to handle the therapy. So, I should be happy about this, right?  Well, I am not. I feel angry and frustrated as could be, I feel challenged, I feel overwhelmed, I want to yell out loud: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH of this crap!!!! (pardon my french!). I feel grief, I feel bit up.


I got the results from the Challenge and as expected I have very high amounts of many heavy metals within me causing all kind of trouble. So over the next 12 weeks or so, I will be doing the Chellation Therapy on a weekly basis. I know, just from the Challenge, that symptomology will rise again, and I will probably won't be feeling all that great. But I must trust that things will get better after the 3 months, when another Challenge is done to see were my levels of heavy metal toxicity are at. 


So I gather my strengths, I gather my will, I gather my stubbornness and my being resilient and dive into the world of letting go of the toxicity that has made me sick. Here I come. Chin up. Tomorrow will be a brighter day. 
__

"The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain."
~Dolly Parton~

_


PS- I am back at being without internet. The saga continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment