Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Are you one of the 30 million?

I heard a comment at my kids last hockey game... yes, yes... I have become a hockey mom!!! anyway, back to the comment... that made me go....uhhh! twice. Did you know there was antifreeze in Slushie's? I already go ... UHHH! when I see the munchkins slurp those blue/green/whatever color of alien drinks and it's only 8 am! 


Did you know that "Canadians purchase an average of 30 million drinks per year. Despite its status as a very cold city and with a population of only 700,000,[4] Winnipeg, Manitoba was crowned the Slurpee Capital of the World for the twelfth time in a row in 2011. 7-Eleven stores across Winnipeg sell an average of 188,833 Slurpee drinks per month. The rest of Canada sells an average of 179,700 per month, which makes Winnipeggers the world leader of Slurpee sales."- Wikipedia. 


Come on Canada... there are better things to be world leaders of!!!!!


My internet has been acting up, so I have not been able to confirm or not the list of ingredients.... so I hope to have some more answers for you for tomorrow....


But still... world leaders of ...Slushie???


__

"A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way."
- John C. Maxwell quotes
__

No comments:

Post a Comment