Monday, April 9, 2012

38 reasons to be thankful....

What a week! between Holidays and days of school and life ... well I didn't get a chance to sit and write.... but today is a special day. It's my birthday. I am turning 38. As I take a look back unto this year's happenings, and yes it's been busy one, there is so much to be thankful for.




I am thankful for health, for growth, and for the inner knowing to seek answers on the path less traveled.
I am thankful for my family, my children, my husband.
I am thankful for my family of origin, for my heritage and those who breathed before me.
I am thankful for yoga, meditation and the awareness of my breath.
I am thankful for dawn and dusk and for seeing the sun and the moon at the same time.
I am thankful for the little reminders of the magic and the miracle of being alive.
I am thankful for the juice fast, for the healing and for the strength it allowed me to discover within myself.
I am thankful for good old friends. Who know you and love you, even if our paths may seem different now.
I am thankful for technology that keeps us all connected.
I am thankful for having people in my life who are an inspiration.
I am thankful for the many years that are still to come...

I am thankful for having found a voice through this blog, as little as it may seem, it has been just so helpful to me.

I am thankful for the raw vegan nut cheese my friend Lee (the Rawlly Rancher) made for me!


__


I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose.
Woody Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment