Friday, April 13, 2012

Inspiration.. so glad you are here.

As I continue to feel gratitude in my heart for the life I live and those who are a part of it, I am welcoming a new wave of inspiration, of re-connectiong with nature, of quiet moments, of deep thankfulness for all that is now and has been a part of me.

Sometimes, inspiration goes away, it seems to have fallen far away onto other lands. Other times, well, there is just not enough time in the day to do all the things I am inspired to do!!

More and more it is in those quiet moments, it is in meditation that inspiration strikes.

I had a chance today to be by the pond
to be
quietly witnessing my breath
breathing yours

I had a chance today to feel joy
to be inspired by your inspiration
to be motivated by your changes

I had a chance today to smile at life
understanding her support
through the sounds of nature all around

I had a chance today to feel the energy of life all around
within me and outside of my self


I had a chance today to thank my soul
my aatmaa
the divinity within


__
“Everything around us is made up of energy. To attract positive things in your life, start by giving off positive energy.” – Celestine Chua


No comments:

Post a Comment