Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day 25: Howling at the moon!

Wasn't that a beautiful full moon last night? Still is tonight... ever so bright. 


Over the past few days I have been full of energy, to the point that I feel my cell's vibrating inside and I can't go to sleep because I am just wired! I do feel tired, but I am wired! ... 


I am currently doing my morning yoga practice and 30 min meditation in the morning as well, because it really fills me up with energy. Then I leave 10 min of the meditation for before bed to gather myself and get grounded after the day's events. 


My sensations of my energy are changing as is my internal awareness.... but today I was wiped! as if I had run the NY Marathon and I was recuperating from it.... I guess the juice feast is a kind of Marathon... combined with the meditation, it has been so powerful! 


As I spent the night Howling at the moon! I woke up exhausted and I kept nodding off during my meditation today. I never lay down during the day, always keep on going. But today as I put our toddler to sleep I had to yield into my exhaustion and take the hour with him! (I have to admit, it was actually lovely!). 


Yield onto life. Honour the process of healing, and the fact that resting is part of the process. Yield giving away my resistance to slow down. Yes, I always have something or someone on the go. The 'Art of doing nothing' is quite hard for me.


As I meditate on Yielding onto life, I think of this Juice Feast and my commitment to the meditation. I think of the strength they both are giving me and the feeling I have of being carried and supported through this time. I am not fighting it, and that has been the difference between this Juice Fast and other (much shorter) ones I have done before. I am not resisting the days, but rather really enjoying the path and the process. 


I have met many people who tell me ' I don't know how you are doing it'. Honestly, I don't really think about how I am. I just do it. It's a different level of commitment for me this time. I have let go of the resistance to heal, of the self-limitations and embraced the path ready to dance while howling at the moon!


May you find the path you seek and yield onto it.
__

"I learned that sometimes a [life] journey can take you to a place that is not on any map." - Cold Fever (movie)
__

Morning: Collard, kale, cucumber, celery, ginger, lemon, apple. 16 oz
Soon after: 5 oz of wheatgrass in 8 oz of water.
Lunch: Fennel, brocolli sprouts, celery, carrot, orange, grapefruit, ginger. 40 oz.
Afternoon: Chaga Burdock root tea.
Dinner: Collard, Celery, bok choi, pea sprouts, watercress, ginger, pineapple. 40 oz.
As I write: cup of hot water with Unpasteurized Miso.





No comments:

Post a Comment