Sunday, February 19, 2012

Day 36: 4 to go, countdown is on! I dedicate this one to you!

I am in disbelief at how fast the last 36 days have gone by. I am surprised at how smooth this ride has been, yes a little bumpy at times, but in general I have had the privilege to ride it with wind beneath my wings.

I believe it has been that way thanks to the meditation practice. It has made all the difference in allowing me to continue to feel grounded and supported through the process. It has added a whole new dimension to my days and given me the space and perspective I needed to deal with came up for me personally, emotionally and so on during the fast.

I also think you, have given me the strength. Writing everyday has been a big part of my healing process. Sitting down to gather my thoughts and my heart, at the end of the day most of the times, sharing it with you and the world has been a liberating experience. It has given me a wonderful community of powerful, sensible, inspiring people!! so thank you for showing up and sharing my experience with me!

I continue, 4 days to go!, with an open heart, feeling every one of my blessings.

Thank you. With much gratitude, I raise my glass to you. Salud!


__
"Gratitude is the memory of the heart."--Massieu
__

Morning: Tangerine juice. 16 oz.
Soon After: Kale, collard, parsley, lime, green apple, celery, cucumber, ginger. 50 oz.
Mid morning: Pak choi, celery, orange, tangerine, grapefruit, gooseberries, cilantro, kale, 5 oz wheatgrass. 62 oz.
Lunch: Cucumber, celery, lime, purple kale, apple, coconut water, 5 oz wheatgrass. 40 oz.
Mid Afternoon: 3 cups of hot water with Unpasteurized Miso.
Dinner: Orange, raspberries, cranberries, ginger. 20 oz.
After dinner: Orange, grapefruit. 16 oz.

I have been fighting a cold and sore throat the last couple of days. I craved oranges and citrus today! can you tell? I followed my cravings and I am feeling much better tonight. It's been a high Vitamin C day... I rarely just do tangerines or oranges, but today that's what my body wanted. Sometimes you gotta follow those cravings with all your heart!..



No comments:

Post a Comment