Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Day 39: finding my inner warrior.... one day left!!

Today, I had to dig and find my inner warrior. That place of greater strength, determination, knowing, awareness, love: my edge.


Today, I feel there is nothing in this world I can not do. I am one day away from my 40 day Juice Feast and 40 day meditation commitment to myself. I feel as though I am about to receive a big present! and I am the sender of the gift. I feel strong and as much as yesterday was one of my most challenging days on the Juice Feast, the challenge has allowed me to tap on to greater strength.


As I think and feel my way through the last 39 days, what a journey it has been! It has gone by so fast. Really, it has. 


I heard someone say today that "when there is conflict in the body it is because what we feel with our body and what we think with our mind is different. That what we feel deep in our bodies is our truth."


What I have experienced in the last 39 days is the coming together of my body and my mind. Is the ability to connect deeper with my mind, getting to know more of it's nature. At the same time, allowing my body to be nurtured deeply through high nutrition. In the process I have tapped onto my truth, both in my body and in my mind. I have discovered my inner warrior, my edge, love, gratitude, and more.


As I gather myself for my last day I am trying to remain present in the moment, trying to not think too much of what my wishes and expectations were prior to the process, but rather allowing the natural flow of life to present itself to me. Thankful of the process and of were I am today. 
__
"The path of the Warrior is lifelong, and mastery is often simply staying on the path."- Richard Strozzi HecklerIn Search of the Warrior Spirit
__
Morning: Cucumber, celery, kale, broccoli sprouts, parsley, carrots, apple, pear, lemon, 5 oz wheatgrass. 60 oz.
Mid morning: coconut water. 34 oz.
Lunch: Carrot, orange, ginger 32 oz.
Mid afternoon: Parsley, endive, radicchio, celery, apple, lime, carrot. 40 oz.
Dinner: two cups of Honeybush Vanilla tea.




No comments:

Post a Comment