Friday, February 17, 2012

Day 33: challenged by Kali and Durga... and Gooseberries!


The Hindu Godesses Kali and Durga came into my life during during the energy healing I did a few days ago. Little did I know that their presence came to stay for a little while. I am just starting to learn about them. but today I was challenged by them. 

It was a day of chaos, of breathing deeply to the best of my ability but feeling challenged at the end of the day and feeling like my breath never went too deep within my body. I guess we all have them. Those crazy days. Totally unexpected, I was put to the test. 

It is in the challenge that I phase that I realize how much more I need to sit and breathe, and breathe a lot!!!!

Even my juicer exploded with Gooseberry juice all over the place!!! Man.... was I mad. But the Gooseberry delight that came after my first trial made the moment and that breath feel so much better. As I sipped my Gooseberry delight I was reminded of keeping the faith in the process, of staying in touch with the higher goals. With the intentions I set 33 days ago....

So, almost midnight. I will go breathe some more now. It's a short one tonight. 
__

"Our attitude in the face of life's challenges determines our suffering or our freedom."  Tara Brach
__
Morning: Spinach, purple kale, celery, sprouts, carrots, radish, apple, lemon, 5 oz wheatgrass. 32 oz.
Mid morning: cup of hot water with Unpasteurized Miso.
Lunch: Arugula, celery, pineapple, broccoli sprouts. 40 oz.
Mid afternoon: Gooseberries, raspberries, celery, orange. 20 oz.
Dinner: Watercress, cucumber, orange, kiwi, celery. 20 oz.
As I write: 16 oz. of coconut water. 

No comments:

Post a Comment