Sunday, February 12, 2012

Day 29: Running with the wolves!

Day 29!!!! I am moving up!

You can smell it in the air... crisp and fresh, magical love, twinkling eyes, excited kids, snow angels and more!

It was so magical to wake up today with loads of snow all around...finally!!!!!


I love snow. I love how magical the forest turns... I love the crispness in the air, I love the quiet fairytale like mood it sets. I love kids excitement about snow and the fun it brings. I missed snow!

If you had a chance to get outside... good for you! If you haven't, come on let's go!

Being outside re balances our energies, breathing the crisp fresh air fills us with the good  oxygen our bodies need. For me, it inspires me. It reconnects me with nature. It reminds me that I am but a small speckle in our great big world of wonders and that's a good thing. Sometimes I can be so focused with 'my story', with what is going on in my life, that I may forget to look at the big picture. I may forget to go outside, feel the freedom to run with the wolves, connect with nature and with my own nature. Feel the vastness and wonders this life, my life, has to offer. It's truly a blessing and a miracle to be alive. I think of all the things that had to happen for me to be here, in this body, living this life.


I appreciate the beauty and the magic. I am thankful to be living in nature, it has brought me much happiness and peace. It has allowed me to find my strengths, to trust them and to run with the wolves.
__

    "Within every woman there is a wild and natural creature, a powerful force, filled with good instincts, passionate creativity, and ageless knowing.  Her name is Wild Woman, but she is an endangered species.  Though the gifts of the wildish nature come to us at birth, society's attempt to "civilize" us into rigid roles has plundered this treasure, and muffled the deep, life-giving messages of our own souls.  Without Wild Woman, we become over-domesticated, fearful, uncreative, trapped."- from introduction of Women Who Run with the Wolves by Clarissa Pinkola Estes, Ph.D.
    Morning: cup of hot water with Maca and raw honey.
Soon after: pea shoots, alfalfa sprouts, lettuce, cucumber, pineapple, strawberries, ginger. 40 oz.
Mid morning: papaya, mango, lime, celery, radicchio, curly lettuce, papaya, mango, lime. 40 oz.
Lunch: cup of green tea.
After lunch: cranberry, strawberry, orange, grapefruit, ginger. 20 oz.
Dinner: Mint, kiwi, apple. 20 0z.
As I write: cup of hot water with Maca and lemon.



No comments:

Post a Comment