Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day 31: Surrendering to the mystery of life! and Happy Valentine's Day!


Over the last few days there has been a theme to my days. To surrender to the mystery, to learn to 'yield' to life, to witness and accept things as they are, because perhaps they are perfect already. It's hard for me to accept things as they are. My tendency is to try and fix them as I want them to be.

The Feast has gone into another layer of healing. I was nauseous last night into this morning, my face is showing the signs of deep detox, and my right side has been acting up. I know it's part of the process.

As the universe has it, today, Valentines Day! the opportunity opened up to do some energy healing work. My big lesson is to bear witness and get out of the way of the healing process. The reality is my right side pain has been my Teacher and it's time to come to terms with that. It's time to appreciate the invaluable lessons and detach the emotional hold I have on my right side.

Sometimes our greatest teachers come in disguise. Sometimes, what we resist so much is what we need to learn the most for our spiritual growth. Today, I am thankful for the presence in my life of my Teacher.

Both the Juice Feast and the meditation have allowed me the space and the energy to have a different perspective on my experience. Both together, are allowing me to connect to my inner strength, confidence and trust in life. They are giving me the courage to surrender to the mystery!

As I meditate on the next 9 days, I open myself up to the next phase of healing. I accept that I don't know how it will happen, I don't know what may come. I don't know what may be the end of this journey of the Juice Feast and meditation. I know that my intention is to heal deeply, to heal this right side of mine. I accept that I must get out of the way, I yield and surrender....

__
"We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us." Joseph Campbell
__
Morning: Green Apple, celery, ginger. 18 oz.
Mid morning: Cucumber, celery, apple, coconut water, 5.5 oz wheatgrass. 50 oz.
Lunch: 2 cups of hot water with Unpasteurized Miso.
Mid Afternoon: Strawberries, cranberries, orange, ginger, carrot. 40 oz.
Before Dinner: Licorice Tea.
Dinner: Green pepper, asparagus, tomato, collard, broccoli sprouts, dandelion, apple, lemon, horseradish. 30 oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment